Used for different purposes, such as cutting of the gum, sutures or bandages. With smooth or toothed/serrated blades and pointed or beveled tips for specific different surgical purposes.
SUPERIOR CUT; OPEN RINGS (open shank)
SUPERIOR CUT SCISSORS: razor-sharp blade on one side and fine serration on the opposite. Extremely useful for grasping tissue due to the special serration that helps to avoid tissue slippage (gum scissors). For an easy identification, only one handle is gold coloured.
OPEN RINGS: for the best handling and better performances.
- Nom Instrument: Zed [135mm (5.31in)]
- Pointe: S/S, Lisse+Cranté
- Matériel Pointe: TC - Inserts en Carbure de Tungstène
- Manche: Forme de S, Anglé
- Matériel Manche: Acier Inoxydable