Used for different purposes, such as cutting of the gum, sutures or bandages. With smooth or toothed/serrated blades and pointed or beveled tips for specific different surgical purposes.
SUPERIOR CUT SCISSORS: one blade is razor-sharp and the other is finely serrated. Extremely useful for grasping the fabric thanks to the special serration that helps to prevent slippage of the fabric (gum scissors).
With OPEN RINGS (open shank): the best combination of handling and cutting quality.
- Nom Instrument: Zed [135mm (5.31in)]
- Pointe: S/S, Lisse+Cranté
- Matériel Pointe: Acier Inoxydable
- Manche: Forme de S, Anglé
- Matériel Manche: Acier Inoxydable