For the removal of sub-gingival calculus and root cleaning. Universal curettes can be used in any area of the mouth with a semicircular tip used at 90° to the root surface of the tooth. Sharpened on both sides of the blades.
Designed to adapt to all teeth surfaces to be treated.
Sharpened on both sides.
Blades/Cutting Edges perpendicular (90°) relative to the shank.
Round back (semi-circular cross section) and round tip/toe for a less traumatic subgingival cleansing.
Curettes: curettes have a rounded toe, so the position of the Sharpening Stone is adapted around the rounded cross-section.
See more info and details on Sharpening Stone product pages.
Visual inspection of the instrument’s cutting edge:
– if the cutting edge is rounded will reflect the light, then it is blunt.
– if the cutting edge is edged will not reflect the light, then it is sharp.
Testing the instrument’s blade with the plastic Testing Stick:
– if it runs smoothly over the Testing Stick, then it is blunt.
– if it grabs into the Testing Stick and removes small fragments of the plastic, then it is sharp.
- Nom Instrument: McCall 17/18
- Pointe: Émoussée
- Matériel Pointe: Acier Inoxydable
- Manche: Mod. LISSE ø 8mm - Double
- Matériel Manche: Acier Inoxydable