Used for positioning and adapting wire and metal bands on teeth.
Sickle Scalers: sickle scalers have a pointed tip and, therefore, the stone is held straight on the Sharpening Stone as it nears the tip.
See more info and details on Sharpening Stone product pages.
Visual inspection of the instrument’s cutting edge:
– if the cutting edge is rounded will reflect the light, then it is blunt.
– if the cutting edge is edged will not reflect the light, then it is sharp.
Testing the instrument’s blade with the plastic Testing Stick:
– if it runs smoothly over the Testing Stick, then it is blunt.
– if it grabs into the Testing Stick and removes small fragments of the plastic, then it is sharp.
- Matériel Pointe: Acier Inoxydable
- Manche: Mod. LISSE ø 8mm - Double
- Matériel Manche: Acier Inoxydable