Treatment and storage of data
The data will be entered into database and could be accessed and then be acquainted by the employees specifically designated by CORICAMA according to their respective authorization profiles assigned to make out consultation, use, processing, comparison and other operations even automated:
• Distributors and/or Agents;
• companies belonging to CORICAMA by way of associates;
• companies that provide CORICAMA specific services, for example, data processing companies, IT services company or consultancy services.
Provision of personal data
The provision of personal data freely provided by the User through the completion of online forms (access and use of services offered interactively from the Website, newsletter subscription, purchases, registrations for events, conferences, etc.) is optional. The User is therefore free to provide or not the requested data. However, with specific reference to those necessary to give effect to requests made by the User, any failure or incorrect conferment could make it impossible to execute the request forwarded.
The registration or the provision of data and information and the use of services made available through the Website is permitted only to guests over 18 years.
Normally the data are not subject to disclosure except in the case of express request and in the circumstances permitted by law, where the data can be communicated by CORICAMA to the Police Authority in fulfillment of legal obligations.
Types of personal data
Depending on the type of service, personal and identification data used to access the services and content provided by CORICAMA through the Website, such as, name, address, email, VAT, etc. may be asked to the User.
By sending messages to email addresses of CORICAMA the User declares to have read and accepted the conditions of data treatment contained in this informative.
Sending email messages to e-mail addresses of CORICAMA involves the acquisition by CORICAMA of the sender address and any other personal information, including attachments, necessary to respond to his requests. Messages sent to the CORICAMA email addresses may be known by the recipient and by other people that are part of CORICAMA organization.
Use of personal data
The personal data provided voluntarily by the User will be used by CORICAMA for the following purposes:
• request and/or subscription to the newsletter or other specific services (eg. News updates on the website, register on the website in order to use its services, requests for information to individual offices and/or business units, etc.);
• participation at events, exhibitions, and other initiatives (eg. conferences, meetings, trade shows, etc.);
• apply for a job position or collaboration;
• specific requests for information or contact (eg. requests for commercial and technical information, requests for quotations, requests for contact, Product availability, etc.).
• purchases of Products, fulfillment of Purchase Orders and related activities (sending Products, invoicing, payment processing and related activities, etc.);
• commercial information or sending of advertising material by the traditional mail service, e-mail, fax, SMS, social network, etc.
Consent to treatment
The User can ask confirmation of his personal data, the integration, updating, rectification, cancellation and to oppose their use for legitimate reasons, within the limits and conditions foreseen by the Privacy Code, by contacting CORICAMA by writing to: firstname.lastname@example.org.