CORICAMA is at the top of its category for the quality of its Products.
CORICAMA guarantees that the Products will be free from defects in design and materials and conform to the descriptions published on the Website or on Documents and Information Materials for a period of 2 (two) years from the date of delivery of the Products to the User.
Defects and non-compliances must be reported no later than 7 (seven) days from their discovery, by filling the form RMA from the Website or by sending it by e-mail to email@example.com, with the following information:
• Item Code Number
• Lot Number
• Quantity for each Item / Lot
• Description of the defect and/or non-compliances OR “error in the order”
• No. of Purchase Invoice
• Date of Purchase Invoice proving the date of purchase
• Description of use done
• Description of sterilization done
• At least n.1 Document or Image (MANDATORY) of the Product.
Following receipt of the form RMA filled with the information above requested and accompanying pictures/documentation, CORICAMA will evaluate the defects and non-compliances reported and will decide whether to authorize the return of the Product.
If the return of the Product is authorized, CORICAMA will provide the return authorization code (RMA No.) to the User by email to the address specified in the form RMA.
The Product must be returned in perfect hygienic conditions – sterile – to protect the health of workers. In particular, each Product must always be returned in the sterilization pouch (sealed) after being sterilized.
Products returned Non-Sterile or not sealed in the sterilization pouch will not be accepted.
The return (authorized by CORICAMA) will be made by the User at his own expense within 7 (seven) days from the receipt of the return authorization code (RMA No.) to:
CORICAMA srl, Via Maniago 103 – 33085 Maniago (PN) – Italy
The form RMA filled with the information above requested and completed with the return authorization code (RMA No.) sent by CORICAMA to the User by email must be included in the package containing the Product to be returned.
The authorization to return the Products using the return authorization code (RMA No.) will not in any way confirm the presence of defects or non-compliance, the existence of which will be determined after the return following CORICAMA evaluation.
The risks and the direct costs of returning the goods will be borne by the User.
CORICAMA will not compensate the User in the event of theft, loss or damage to the Product in the process of restitution. It is recommended to use carriers that provide the tracking number and ensure the tracking of the package during transport.
If the Product is damaged during transport, CORICAMA will give notice to the User within 7 (seven) days of receipt of the Product in his warehouses, to enable him to file a timely complaint against the carrier and to obtain reimbursement of the value of the Product (if insured); in this case the Product will be made available to the User.
After the receipt and evaluation of the Product by CORICAMA, if a defect or noncompliance is recognized, CORICAMA will decide to repair or replace the Product, or to reimburse the User the price paid for the purchase of the Product.
In case of repair or replacement, the current warranty period will not be interrupted or zeroed.
If CORICAMA will decide to reimburse the User the price paid for the purchase of the Product, the amount will be deducted from the purchase price of a new Product CORICAMA.
Disclaimer of Warranty
Are excluded from this guarantee the defects of the Products arising from:
• Failure to follow the instructions found inside the Product package or on the Website.
• Improper or inappropriate use (use of force, overload, changes made by the User, wrong destination of use, negligence).
• Consequential losses or damages arising from circumstances and/or events caused by force majeure, which in any case cannot be attributed to defects in materials or manufacturing of the Product.
• Defects due to negligence and/or incorrect and/or lack of maintenance.
• Defects caused by incorrect cleaning and sterilization (stains and/or traces of rust or rust caused by non-compliance with the timing, temperature and procedures of disinfection and sterilization).
• Defects attributable to natural wear and tear of the Product.
The execution of our obligations described above, imply in any case the return by the User of Products are they delivered in error, non-compliant, damaged or defective.