CURETTE GRACEY 9/10 ALUMINIUM WHITE
excl. VAT and shipping costs
For subgingival calculus removal and root cleaning. Gracey curettes are the most popular and appreciated because they are less traumatic than Universal curettes. Gracey curettes are divided by type of treatment: each curette is designed to eliminate calculus on a specific area. The blade is oriented and offset according to the design and is sharpened on one side only.
For buccal and lingual surfaces on premolars/bicuspids and molars
Site specific: designed to adapt to the specific area or tooth surface to be treated.
Sharpened only on one side of each blade (lower cutting edge).
Blade/Cutting Edge laterally offset by 70 degrees relative to the shank.
Rounded tip/toe for a less traumatic subgingival cleansing. With one edge lower than the other, used at 70° to the tooth root surface.
Curettes: curettes have a rounded toe, so the position of the Sharpening Stone is adapted around the rounded cross-section.
See more info and details on Sharpening Stone product pages.
Visual inspection of the instrument’s cutting edge:
– if the cutting edge is rounded will reflect the light, then it is blunt.
– if the cutting edge is edged will not reflect the light, then it is sharp.
Testing the instrument’s blade with the plastic Testing Stick:
– if it runs smoothly over the Testing Stick, then it is blunt.
– if it grabs into the Testing Stick and removes small fragments of the plastic, then it is sharp.
- Instrument name: Gracey 9/10
- Tip: Blunt
- Tip Material: Stainless Steel
- Handle: Mod. SMOOTH ø 8mm - Double-Ended
- Handle Material: Aluminium - White