For administering local anaesthetic using a pre-filled cartridge and an attached sterile needle (not provided).
Pressure Syringe, pistol-grip – 0,2 ml/click
DENTAL ANAESTHETIC CARTRIDGE SYRINGE – ADVANTAGES OF INTRALIGAMENTAL ANESTHESIA:
• Automatic limitation of pressure power.
• Effect limited only to the tooth to be treated.
• Absence of soft tissue numbness (tongue, lips, cheeks).
• Simultaneous treatment of teeth located in different quadrants.
• Supports regional block anesthesia.
• Rapid and deep effect.
• Eliminates the risk of haematomas.
• Less emotional impact on the patient.
INTRALIGAMENTAL SYRINGE CHARACTERISTICS:
• Fully autoclavable.
• Removable headpiece with an angled tip for needle insertion.
• Visible chamber with safety case for the cartridge.
• Servo-dosing lever handle with excellent support for index finger for a gradual advancement of the dosing piston.
• No waiting time between injections and start of treatment.
• Excellent anesthesia depth and shorter duration.
• Much less pain than traditional injections (infiltration anesthesia in hard palate, intrapulpal or intraseptal injections or for papillectomy).
• Less anaesthetic administered (~ 0,06 ml per single injection/click).
• Suggested needle: 30G.
• Suitable for uppers and lowers, simply turn the front barrel.
• In contrast to traditional anesthesia, involving and entire area, this method injects local anesthesia directly into the dental ligament (periodontal ligament) and thus guarantees a rapid, profound and total anesthesia of a single tooth.
- Punta: AM - Paso/Rosca Americana
- Material Punta: Latón Cromado
- Mango: Mango pistola
- Material Mango: Latón Cromado