SIMPLE STEM (EU)
For the inspection of the oral cavity, to view a mirror image of teeth in locations of the mouth where visibility is difficult or impossible. They are also used for reflecting light onto desired surfaces, indirect vision, and for the retraction of soft tissues to improve access or vision.
Magnifying for a more detailed view. Simple stem mirror heads have a shank that is straight.
- Nombre Instrumento: [ø6/24x120mm (ø0.24/0.94x4.72in)]
- Punta: Cóncavo, Con Aumento
- Material Punta: Acero Inoxidable + Vidrio
- Mango: Mod. LISO ø 6mm - Un solo extremo
- Material Mango: Acero Inoxidable